JAMES E. FERENCE, DMD, ABOI, FAAID, PC
Board Certified by the American Board of Implantology
OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Welcome To Our Dental Practice
When you visit our dental office, your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. We are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. Our most satisfying results are innovative solutions that will serve the patients well-- frequently for decades or even a lifetime.
We perform a wide range of dental procedures including:
- Emergency treatments for pain, infections, and accidents
- Cosmetic, Implant, and Reconstructive Dentistry
- Placing & Restoring Implants (since 1986)
- Dentures (including traditional or implant retained dentures)
- General Dentistry services
- Periodontics ( the same procedures that can prepare for implant placement can be used to save teeth damaged by periodontitis)
- Bone & Soft Tissue Grafting (including bone grafting into the maxillary sinus if needed)
- Surgery & Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Root Canals
SAME DAY EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Saturday Appointments Available
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: (814) 266-9656
About our practice
We've been around long enough to have treated just about any dental condition one can imagine. We have a wide range of skills that allows for successfully addressing problems ranging from acute dental emergencies to long term projects with multiple complex components. Dr. Ference has taken many hundreds of hours of continuing education and welcomes the challenge of finding solutions for the patients who enter our practice. It is important to make sure we understand your greatest dental concerns and come up with a realistic and effective answer that can allow you to reach a great result.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have a question that hasn't been answered well. We enjoy educating patients about answers to their problems or questions. We realize that dentistry is not "your field" and hopefully we can find a way to be sure you understand what the options are for getting to where you want to be.
Leave Us A Review/Follow Us On Social Media: